Vacancies are usually advertised on our Facebook page and details of available positions along with an online application form are also posted on this page.
Almalja Montessori School is committed in promoting the security and welfare of our children. We expect all staff to share this commitment with us. Applications for posts must be supported by at least two guarantors who can offer a professional appraisal of a candidate’s suitability to work with children.
We invite applications from experienced, creative and talented teachers to join our team of dynamic and committed academic professionals.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Establish a safe and secure classroom atmosphere where high standards and an appropriate pace of work are set for children.
- Identify clear teaching objectives, content, lesson structures and sequences appropriate to the subject matter and the pupils being taught.
- Provide a stimulating and challenging learning environment.
- Promote the school’s aims positively, and use effective strategies to monitor motivation and morale.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited recognized university.
- A valid teaching credential
- Strong preference is given to professional candidates with three or more years of professional
experience. Preference is also given to professional candidates with a demonstrated record of
professional development activity and advanced degrees
- Experienced in Montessori philosophy and Curriculum.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Work well as part of a team.
- Excellent ICT skills.