Admission forms are available on request. Completed forms should be returned directly to the school, the school will then arrange a date to sit for the entrance examination.
Application forms should be fully completed and returned to the school with the following:
- Duly completed and signed registration form
- Birth certificate of the child,
- 2 recent passport sized photographs
- Copy of receipt of payment made for application form
- An immunization card/record
- Academic transcript and last full report from previous school
Prospective students will be required to sit an entrance examination that is designed to indicate a student’s academic level, taking into account their age. Successful students may then be invited for interview with the School Head, for which all-relevant documentation, including the students’ previous academic records, should have been presented. Once an offer of a place has been made, fees must be paid in order to reserve a place.
Please note that Almalja Montessori School will not place a student in a year group above their age.